Everything You Need to Know to Prepare Your Business for the New Revenue Recognition Standard ASC 606
Wednesday, March 8, 2017 — 10 – 11 a.m. PT ( 1 – 2 p.m ET)
During the webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Key details about what ASC 606 means for software and professional services companies.
- The best course of action for finance leaders.
- How NetSuite has prepared its own business and finances from a key figure—Mike Forman, the company’s SVP of finance, the global controller, and principal accounting officer.
Stay tuned for additional invitations to other webinars in the four-part ASC 606 series:
- Part 2: The auditing perspective with Prasadh Cadambi, Audit Partner at KPMG – March 23
- Part 3: Insights and advice from Kash Rangan, Managing Director at Merrill Lynch – April 3
- Part 4: A presentation and demo of NetSuite’s rev rec solutions around ASC 606 – April 19