NetSuite ERP Implementation Consultant
Are you living in/around beautiful Livermore AND interested in working with one of the top NetSuite cloud based business management partners? Do you get excited about business process reviews, gap analysis, chart of account structures, revenue recognition schedules, and creating great customer relationships? Are you ready to work hard, have fun, and be a key part of building something big? If so, let's talk!
We at Business Intelligence 101 are cloud evangelists! We are one of a select few NetSuite solution partners at the highest five star level. Our mission is to navigate B2B software companies to the world of cloud computing. What we need is a financially minded ERP project manager who can successfully execute our NetSuite (Financials, Planning & Analysis, and Professional Services Automation) systems implementations on time and within budget. Oh yes ... ensure the customer becomes a raving fan along the way.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established company move from good to great! As a team, we will shape both our futures, and open the possibilities for unlimited growth. Best of all, you will immediately join our management team and be part of building and executing a strategic plan that will take our company to the next level.
Get started by checking our website out and provide us with the details below.
The NetSuite ERP Consultant and Project Manager's primary responsibility will be to both execute and ensure the successful deployment of Bi101’s NetSuite implementations.
1. The NetSuite implementation consultant's primary responsibility will be to both execute and ensure the successful deployment of NetSuite using Bi101 ModelWorks implementation methodology.
2. You will be asked to participate in the first step of our methodology, the Initial Review. This is where we perform a detailed business assessment and analyze how our customers are conducting their business and determine the key business opportunities we can help them achieve.
3. You will be expected to manage the next step in our process, the Concept Model, where we follow an iterative approach to simulate customers business processes using NetSuite while identifying potential issues.
4. Through the modeling process, and while working with your colleagues, you will determine the best approach is to implement NetSuite to address identified issues and attain stated goals.
5. In conjunction with our development team, you will create functional specifications for any custom external business systems as needed.
6. You will be asked to create statements of work reports which will include detailed estimates of the tasks to be completed, detailed schedule and timeline for the project, and process flowcharts.
7. You will use information collected to match appropriate staff availability and establish pricing for the services.
8. Ensure project teams adhere to project resource budgets, meet deliverables and stated timeline.
9. Lead future professional service team members through mentoring and training for continued performance improvement.
10.. Travel as needed to support the team’s client engagements (generally less than 20%)
1. Understanding of driving business process improvement for customers (sales, order management/logistics) enabled by software technology
2. Strong Financial Management experience
3. Ability to set clear expectations and lead teams through our ModelWorks implementation methodology to meets these expectations.
4. Comfortable interacting with executive-level client project sponsors.
5. Strong communication skills with experience developing and managing customer relationships and services teams.
6. High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Experience with Financials and Financial Planning and Analysis applications.
• 5-7 years experience managing enterprise software implementations as a vendor.
• 3+ years team leadership and management experience
• 3+ years project management experience
• PMI Project Manager certification
• A track record of successfully driving profitable services projects and managing resources.
• BS or higher in accounting, finance, computer science, or business management
• Lives within commute distance to Livermore or has plans to relocate to the tri-valley area.
Our vision is a world in which companies are no longer shackled by Information Technology.
Our mission is to provide software companies an integrated suite of cloud based tools and support services that give them a competitive edge and the visibility they need to make better, faster decisions without the limitations of traditional information technology.
We are Lifestyle oriented. We believe balancing life and work leads to greater long term fulfillment. We are located in the beautiful wine country of Livermore which is outside of the hustle of Silicon Valley. Our location allows our staff to work where they live, minimize their commute, and maximize their personal time. We are united as a team. We believe that a united team is more successful than the sum of our individual efforts. All opinions are important in making BI101 both financially successful and a great place to work. We are professional. We believe that maintaining a polished approach instills competent interactions with our partners and customers. We are on a mission. A mission to extol the benefits of the cloud and our ability to free companies from the shackles of Information Technology. Bi101 gives a purpose to our efforts and our enthusiasm will be embraced by our customers.
If this sounds like the kind of company you want spend your career with, stop commuting and join us here in beautiful, family-friendly Livermore. Apply Here