Complete Exchange Email Management for Minimal Mailbox Maintenance
Partnering with Microsoft Outlook and the Exchange Server, Resource Central enables users to quickly and easily locate their optimal resources, verify attendee availability and order all associated services for their meetings directly through Outlook and Outlook Web Access. Resource Central also handles all changes or cancellations and sends order receipts automatically to all meeting arrangers, catering personnel, IT personnel, etc.
Resource Central gives a quick overview of all meeting rooms showing availability, selected images of the individual rooms and any other important details such as maximum capacity, floor plans and directions. Users are also able to see availability of all internal meeting attendees.
When reserving a room, the user is provided with a form allowing for the ordering of catering from internal or external service providers. In addition to catering, any other extra services such as AV equipment, table arrangement, etc. can be ordered.
New Version 3.5 Feature Highlights
- Integrates with RealTime Server 6 for integration with Exchange
- Recurring booking functionality
- Semiautomatic migration from RC 3.0
- Support for shared calendaring and booking directly in resource calendars
- Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, and 2012
- Support for Exchange Server 2007, 2010
- Support for Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 and ‘2013 coming soon
- Continuous Capture of Exchange data, metadata, and context, including all email, folders, deletions, calendars, contacts, notes, tasks, and more.
- Comprehensive eDiscovery for minimal risk and cost of legal discovery.
Data Loss Protection and local recovery of Exchange information stores, mailboxes, and individual messages along with disaster recovery of Exchange data to a standby Exchange Server.
- Exchange Mailbox Storage Optimization for reducing the load attachments put on Exchange.
- Deployment Advantage for agentless, zero client software for advanced search and archive access.
- Data Migration for streamlined migration of Exchange 5.5, 2000, and 2003 to Exchange 2007/10.
Contact Us Today!
Help me Find a Solution