Resource CentralThe Ultimate Meeting Room and Resource Scheduling Software
Catering and Services
Streamline your meeting planning with one-step ordering for catering, facilities and IT requests as well as any other internal or external service.
Hot Desk Booking
Manage workspaces thereby reducing overhead costs and enabling flexible working initiatives.
Upgrade your customer service with visitor badges, barcode scans, and email notifications.
Partnering with Microsoft Office 365 and Outlook, Resource Central enables users to quickly and easily locate their optimal resources, verify attendee availability and order all associated services for their meetings directly through Office 365 and Outlook. Resource Central also handles all changes or cancellations and sends order receipts automatically to all meeting arrangers, catering personnel, IT personnel, etc. Resource Central gives a quick overview of all meeting rooms showing availability, selected images of the individual rooms and any other important details such as maximum capacity, floor plans and directions. Users are also able to see availability of all internal meeting attendees. When reserving a room, the user is provided with a form allowing for the ordering of catering from internal or external service providers. In addition to catering, any other extra services such as AV equipment, table arrangement, etc. can be ordered.
New Version 3.8 Feature Highlights
- Support for more browsers
- Advanced setup of items.
- Moving a reservation and an order from one resource to another
- Improved workflow of Messages when managing orders and statuses
- Support for Outlook 2007, 2010 and 2013
Read about the New features in 3.8 v1.0
- Continuous Capture of Exchange data, metadata, and context, including all email, folders, deletions, calendars, contacts, notes, tasks, and more.
- Comprehensive eDiscovery for minimal risk and cost of legal discovery. Data Loss Protection and local recovery of Exchange information stores, mailboxes, and individual messages along with disaster recovery of Exchange data to a standby Exchange Server.
- Exchange Mailbox Storage Optimization for reducing the load attachments put on Exchange.
- Deployment Advantage for agentless, zero client software for advanced search and archive access.
- Data Migration for streamlined migration of Exchange 5.5, 2000, and 2003 to Exchange 2007/10.